United Way 2-1-1 Volunteer Center offers nonprofit organizations, foundations, schools, churches, cities and state government the opportunity to connect with other organizations, business leaders, volunteers and community members in order to tackle our most pressing social challenges.
Some of the features or services that we offer partner organizations are:
- Post one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities through Volunteer Solutions
- Request donations, track volunteers and manage volunteer hours through Volunteer Solutions
- Create an organization profile volunteers can share with their social networks through Facebook and Twitter
- Receive volunteers through special events, corporate projects and days of service
- Participate in trainings, workshops and networking opportunities
- And much more!
Please note United Way 2-1-1 Volunteer Center will not recruit/refer volunteers to:
- Work with for-profit organizations
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency
- Replace paid workers with volunteers
- Take part in political campaigns
- Volunteer in any religious organization, unless in a community outreach project of that organization
- Make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities
We ask that our partner organizations:
- Be an IRS designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, foundation, school, church, city or state government agency
- Carry general liability insurance
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age, or non-related medical condition or disability
For more information on how to become a partner organization click "get started," or to begin taking advantage of the many opportunities available for our partner organizations please click "register now."