Leadership Circle is comprised of business, philanthropic, and community leaders over the age of 40, who exemplify commitment and caring with an annual investment between $1,500-$9,999. The combined contributions of these men and women make a significant impact on our community. Leadership Circle provides engagement opportunities for members that include volunteer service and networking events.
Benefits of joining Leadership Circle
As a member of Leadership Circle you will join a network of leaders in our community dedicated to advancing the common good. Together, they organize their effort to support the goal of Kids on Track: Students achieve on grade level in reading, math, and science. By joining their influence with United Way of Salt Lake's expertise and resources, Leadership Circle members get things done.
- Increase your knowledge of community issues--and how United Way of Salt Lake is creating solutions to tough problems
- See where your gift is being invested through site visits and service projects
- Build skills as a community leader through exclusive committee work, volunteer opportunities, and educational outreach
- Network with like-minded peers across our community
- Be recognized for your generosity as a leadership giver by your company and by United Way of Salt Lake
Fast Track: Members can "fast track" to join Leadership Circle. Increase your annual investment over the next three years, and be recognized as a Leadership Circle member today! Example: $1,000 (2013-2014) $1,250 (2014-2015) $1,500 (2015-2016)
For more information contact:
Drew Martinez, Leadership Giving Director
Young Leaders and Leadership Circle
firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.746.2562