Women’s Leadership Council Never Underestimate the Power of Women!
Women’s Leadership Council engages the power, wisdom, and generosity of women to create a stronger community today and for future generations. The dynamic and influential members of Women’s Leadership Council donate their time and $1,500 or more annually to support
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Grow personal and professional relationships by attending social events and membership meetings
- Become more educated and involved with issues involving public policy and advocacy by interacting with state legislators
- Personally interact with prominent community leaders during Lunch with a Legislator
- Enjoy organizing service activities and visiting UWSL Neighborhood Centers and Community Schools
- Be a part of a national movement of 120 local United Way’s that mobilize the power of women to advance the common good
- $10,000 (Women of Tocqueville)
Members can “fast track” to join at the $1,500 level or to reach a new level of giving. Fast tracking allows members to reach the membership giving investment or achieve the next giving level in increments.
For more WLC information contact:Zenia Frendt, Leadership Giving Director