Keeping kids on track!
Leadership Circle is comprised of business, philanthropic, and community leaders over the age of 40, who make an annual investment of $1,500 or more. Leadership Circle provides engagement opportunities for members to build leadership skills, serve our community, and attend exclusive networking and social events. Leadership Circle members support efforts to keep kids on track in reading, math, and science.
Benefits of becoming a member:
As a member of Leadership Circle, you will join a network of leaders in our community dedicated to making our communities stronger. Together, members focus their effort on the goal: Kids on Track – Students Achieve on Grade Level in Reading, Math, and Science. By becoming a member of this committed Donor Network, you will:
- Increase your knowledge of community issues and how United Way of Salt Lake is creating solutions to tough problems
- See where your gift is being invested by participating in site tours of Neighborhood Centers and Community Schools and volunteer projects
- Build skills as a community leader through exclusive committee work and educational outreach
- Network with like-minded individuals across our community
- Be recognized for your generosity as a leadership giver by your company and United Way of Salt Lake
Members can “fast track” to join Leadership Circle. Increase your annual investment over the course of three years, and be recognized as a Leadership Circle member today!
- $1,000 (2014-2015)
- $1,250 (2015-2016)
- $1,500 (2016-2017)
For more LC information contact:Tim Harrison, Leadership Giving Director
Young Leaders/Leadership Circle