Deadlines and Eligibility: Deborah Bayle Scholarship Fund for Youth
Deborah Bayle Scholarship Fund for Youth
Determine Your Eligibility
- Applicants must plan to attend Salt Lake Community College, the University of Utah, Utah Valley University, Weber State University or Brigham Young University. These are the only institutions for which scholarships will be awarded in 2017.
- Applicant must be a former participant of a Collective Impact initiative at a participating school: see application worksheet.
- Applicants must also apply for a Pell Grant and/or other scholarships for higher education support.
- Applicants must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA during the academic year.
- Applicants must agree to be an active participant in a college student support and retention program at their institution that involves a mentor.
- March 8, 2017: Deadline for Application Submission. All materials must be submitted including letters of recommendation and high school transcripts. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- April 2017: Semifinalists announced
- April 2017: Interviews with semi-finalists
- May 12, 2017: Winner will be notified
- June 8, 2017: Award Ceremony Breakfast/li>
For questions, or to change or update your application, please contact email@example.com