Deadlines and Eligibility: Deborah Bayle Scholarship Fund for Youth
Deborah Bayle Scholarship Fund for Youth
Determine Your Eligibility
- Applicants must plan to attend Salt Lake Community College, the University of Utah, Utah Valley University or Weber State University. These are the only institutions for which scholarships will be awarded in 2016.
- Applicant must be a former participant of a Collective Impact initiative at a participating school: see application worksheet.
- Applicants must also apply for a Pell Grant and/or other scholarships for higher education support
- Applicants must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA during the academic year (fall and spring semesters)
- Applicants must agree to be an active participant in a college student support and retention program at their institution
- April 8, 2016: Deadline for Application Submission. All materials must be submitted including letters of recommendation and high school transcripts. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- April 22, 2016: Semifinalists announced.
- April 25-29, 2016:Interviews with semi-finalists.
- May 13, 2016: Winner will be notified.
- May 18, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.: Award Ceremony at the United for Change Event
For questions, or to change or update your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org