Deborah Bayle Scholarship Fund for Youth
Steps to Apply
- First, complete the application in the Word template. The online form is relatively short and can be completed in one sitting. However, due to limitations in the software, you cannot start the application, save it, and return to it later. If you start the application and close your browser window without submitting, your work will be lost. The word document is located here. Please save a copy for your records.
- Complete the online application form by copying and pasting responses from completed application worksheet. Click here to fill out the online application.
- Letters of Recommendation:
Download the recommendation form here.
Please send the recommendation form to two references:
- A personal reference (from a family member, community member, or employer)
- An educational reference coming from an individual familiar with the applicant's school achievement and career goals (preferably a teacher or administrator at the current school of attendance).
- If you are selected as a semifinalist, you will be contacted for an interview with our selection judges. Interviews of finalists will be conducted in late April. Award recipients will be informed by May 13.
Additional Information: Not all applicants will receive a scholarship. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee, but all information will be kept confidential and will not be shared without prior permission of the applicant.